Sunday, September 19, 2010

Season 4 Predictions




Let me start this off by saying this: I don't know how I'm going to make it until next June.  Seriously.  Luckily, I have my DVD's and all of Season 3 on DVR, so I have enough True Blood and Eric to keep me warm through the long winter months ahead.

Before I start with my other posts, I thought I'd take a few minutes of your time and post my Season 4 predictions while Season 3 is fresh in my mind.  So, grab a cold beverage and enjoy.


  • Maxine will attempt to kill Jessica, and will injure Hoyt fatally.  Jessica will then turn Hoyt.  Hoyt has started to look and feel a lot like Book Bubba to me as of late.  I think Hoyt will be a vampire by the end of Season 4, and maybe a little mentally challenged due to Jessica turning him.  She is a young, relatively weak vampire (due to her age).
  • Sookie will be the one with amnesia, not Eric.  Bill will consort with witches to make Sookie lose her memory, therefore putting Eric and Bill on an even playing field.  The difference: Eric actually cares for Sookie, and will be protective.  We will still get to see a softer side of Eric, and Sookie and Eric will be on the run from Sophie-Anne, Bill and Russell.
  • Bill will exhume Russell from his concrete prison.  I actually think Alcide will be working with Bill.  I think Alcide is not the nice guy everyone thinks he is.  Someone that tells you how nice they are usually aren't nice.  It falls under the category "Thou does protest too much".
  • Sophie-Anne and Bill both survive their fight, but Sophie-Anne orders Bill to finish the job or he is dead.  See above prediction.
  • I think we are going to discover that Bill was a shifter or a were prior to be turned a vampire.  This falls into line with the fact that Bill has the uncanny ability to get out of silver (3 times this season alone) and change his voice.  Watch the scene from season 3 when Bill almost drains Sookie in the back of the panel van.  He drinks blood like a vampire bat.  And check out his fangs during that scene....
  •  Eric may have telekinetic powers in addition to flying.  Watch the scene in episode 12 when he makes the door fly open as he approaches Sookie's house.  He also wasn't pitched off the porch when Sookie told him to get off the porch.  Things to ponder...
  • Does Bill's blood cause hallucinations?  Is he able to use his blood to "call" people.  Sam's character has been on a downward slide since he ingested Bill's blood at the end of Season 2.  Don't be surprised if Sam's memories are all false-and implanted by Bill. 
  • Jesus is evil.  So is Holly. (See the category "Satan in a Sunday Hat". I'm waiting to see how Yvetta plays out in season 4.  One of these characters is going to either be Hallow, or involved with Hallow closely.
  • We will continue to see Godric as Eric's conscience continues to reemerge.   It's going to be a long, hard road for Eric to admit that he has feelings-and that he cares for Sookie.  I think he will be forced to adapt quickly though.
  •  I look for Tara to be MIA throughout most of Season 4.  I see her back mid-season to help Sookie and Eric.
  • Think Bill was bad during season 3?  He's gonna get worse, darlings.  Much, much worse.  Think being a coward, lying and voice changing was bad?  It's the tip of the iceberg.
  • I think Hot Shot and Fairy Land (otherwise known as Summer's Eve Land) parallel each other.  Jason is the new savior of Hot Shot.  Sookie and Eric will be the saviors of Bon Temps, with the help of Claudine and Fairy Land.
  •  I don't think Sam shot Tommy.  I just can't see his character destroyed in this way.  Especially if we find out that Bill implanted false memories into Sam to make himself believe he murdered 2 people.  And I think those were false memories.
  • Terry is on the edge of a break down.  And look for Arlene to become involved with the Fellowship of the Sun this season.  
  • Lafayette is good.  And I think his hidden abilities will help save Sookie and Eric this season.  I'm not sure how yet-it's just a gut feeling I have.

That's all for now. Feel free to add any predictions you have in the comment section.

Thanks to Sue, for talking True Blood for hours with me while we toss theories around and squeal over Eric.  I think you are my True Blood muse.

And thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.  Did I mention how much I love this show?!?

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind. I love dissing TB with you. Now remember my thoughts on the "Cowboy" comments.
    1: In Eric's day dream, Sookie to Eric, "I got skills Cowboy you can't even imagine".
    2: At Russell's house , Sookie to Eric, "Big hat, no cattle"
    3: Alicide's cowboy boots
    4: The horns hanging in Fangtasia
    5: Pam mentioning Eric "Windy Shit hole on Eurlot ( sic)"
    What could this all mean? Is it connected? Could it mean a past connection between Sookie and Eric , perhaps, a past life connection?

    ReplyDelete